The harpsichordist and conductor Nicholas Kraemer, whose collaboration with the ECO spans almost four decades, returns to conduct a delightful programme featuring Mozart’s Piano Concerto No.17 played by the English pianist Imogen Cooper. The evening will also feature three Baroque masterpieces: Bach’s Brandenburg Concertos 3 & 4, and Handel’s Concerto Grosso Op.3 with Nicholas Kraemer directing from the harpsichord.
A Charity Concert in aid of UNICEF
If you would like to donate, please click here
- Handel Concerto Grosso Op.3 No. 2 in B flat
- Mozart Piano Concerto No.17 in G K453
- Mozart Concert aria K505: 'Ch'io mi scordi di te'
- Bach Brandenburg Concerto No.3 in G
- Bach Brandenburg Concerto No.4 in G
- Nicholas Kraemer
- Imogen Cooper
- Mary Bevan
- Charlotte Barbour-Condini
- Miriam Nerval
- Stephanie Gonley