Legendary virtuoso Pinchas Zukerman returns to perform a sublime selection of classics with the English Chamber Orchestra.
Joined by renowned cellist Amanda Forsyth, the orchestra will perform Offenbach’s thought-provoking work Jacqueline’s Tears, followed by Vivaldi’s Concerto for Violin & Cello in B flat and Mozart’s Violin Concerto No. 5 in A performed by Pinchas Zukerman . Haydn’s Symphony No. 49 in F minor ‘La Passione’ crowns a second half that also includes Bruchner’s Adagio for Strings.
- Offenbach Jacqueline's Tears
- Vivaldi Concerto for Violin and Cello in B♭ Major
- Mozart Violin Concerto No.5 in A Major
- Bruckner Adagio for Strings
- Haydn Symphony No. 49 in F Minor, 'La Passione'
- Amanda Forsyth
- Pinchas Zukerman