ECO Friends and Patrons
An open letter from the General Manager
Your support of the English Chamber Orchestra can make a difference
It is never easy being a professional musician, particularly now in these extraordinary times but with your help the English Chamber Orchestra Charitable Trust can continue to support the orchestra in funding concerts and encouraging young musical talent. Your contribution will help maintain the orchestra’s long and proud independence as it is entirely funded by the generosity of donors, corporate sponsors, subscriptions and ticket sales.
The Charitable Trust’s goals this year are to support the orchestra in:
* a shortened but nevertheless exciting 2020/21 London season which includes a concert in the Royal Festival Hall on 3rd February 2021 with Pinchas Zukeman as soloist/conductor;
* a celebratory gala concert in the summer of 2021;
* an expansion of its hugely popular schools outreach programme.
There are three ways you can support the Charity:
With your help the English Chamber Orchestra Charitable Trust can
build on the orchestra’s wonderful heritage of working with many of the world’s greatest
musicians and encouraging young, talented musicians at the start of their
Why not join us for the journey?
General Manager English Chamber Orchestra
Begin the journey here
Friends of the ECO
Single membership £30.00 p.a.
Joint membership £45.00 p.a.
Benefits of membership:
- Priority Booking;
- 25% off printed programme cost;
- Reception after final concert of the season;
- Annual Charity News Letter.
Patron of the ECO
Patron membership £250.00 p.a.
Benefits of being a Patron
- As for Friends plus
- Pair of top price tickets to one of the Cadogan/Queen Elizabeth Hall concerts.
To join as a Friend or Patron please click here or email:
for an application form and more details.
There are various other sponsorship schemes which we are, of course, happy to
contact you about. Just contact me, Paul Wing, General Manager at
the ECO office on Tel: +44(0)20 8840 6565 or Mob: +44 (0)7934 951207 or by email: .