Support the ECO
FRIENDS and PATRONS of the English Chamber Orchestra provide essential and deeply appreciated financial support for a range of the orchestra’s activities on and off the concert platform. Orchestral Chair Patrons provide valued funding for a specific section principal of the ECO. We would like you to feel part of the ECO and are offering a revised list of benefits which we hope you will take up and enjoy. In the lead up to our 50th anniversary celebrations and in these days of uncertain funding for the arts, your support is more important than ever. We hope you will help us enlarge the ECO Circle. Thank you.
If you are interested in joining the ECO Circle please contact Pauline Gilbertson:
020 8840 6565
Levels of Membership
Friends – £50 per annum
- 2 complimentary tickets to the first concert of the ECO season
- Advance concert information and priority booking
- Monthly E-Newsletter
- Opportunities to attend open rehearsals
- The opportunity to participate in Close Encounters activities
Supporters – £150 per annum
Supporters receive all of the benefits above, plus:
- 20% discount on all tickets for ECO Music Society promoted concerts
- An invitation to a pre concert reception at Cadogan Hall during the season
Benefactors – £500 per annum
Benefactors receive all of the benefits above, plus:
- Personal recognition in all London programmes
- An invitation for the Benefactor plus guest to an annual ECO Circle dinner hosted by the Chairman and Trustees of the ECO & Music Society.
- 2 complimentary top price tickets to concerts during the season
Silver Patrons – £1000 per annum
Silver Patrons receive all of the benefits above, plus:
- Acknowledgement in all London Series programmes
- An invitation from the Chairman for two to a post-concert reception attended by an international soloist or conductor and the trustees and ECO management team
- 8 complimentary top price tickets to concerts during the season
Gold Patrons – £2500 per annum
Gold Supporters receive all of the benefits of Silver Supporters, plus:
- An invitation from the Chairman to the ECO Christmas lunch
- 20 complimentary top price tickets to concerts during the season
Orchestral Chair Patron – £5000 per annum
- An invitation to join the player whose Chair is being supported for dinner along with the Chairman and members of the ECO Management team
- Free tickets to concerts which are not ECO promotion but which feature the sponsored player in other settings
Corporate Sponsors of the ECO:
Leave your own musical legacy
By remembering the ECO in your will you can help us maintain our excellent programme of concerts, education and outreach projects.
A recent bequest to us came from a long-time friend of the ECO, Mr Eddie Waters. He generously remembered several of his favourite arts organisations in his will, and his bequest to the ECO Charitable Trust has enabled us to get through one of the most difficult financial periods in our entire history.
For more information please contact Pauline Gilbertson on 020 8840 6565. As the ECO Charitable Trust is a registered charity, legacies are exempt from inheritance tax.
Please make a donation to the ECO via PayPal:
ECO London Series
Maxim Vengerov will conduct and play in the ECO's opening concert of the 2012/13 season, with guest soloists Dame Kiri Te Kanawa and Behzod Abduraimov.
This special Celebration Concert will take place on Monday 1st October 2012 at London's Royal Festival Hall. See ECO concerts diary for further details.