We bring childhood friends Thomas Linley and Mozart back together in a delightful programme to be performed at the Mozart Festival in Würzburg this June.
Soloist Ragna Shirmer will perform Mozart’s Piano Concerto No. 12 in A major and also his Rondo for Piano and Orchestra in A major. The final piece in this trio of works in A major by Mozart is the 29th Symphony, conducted by Joseph Wolfe alongside Johann Christian Bach’s Overture to La calamità de’ cuori and the English composer Thomas Linley’s work Ode on the Witches and Fairies of Shakespeare.
- Johann Christian Bach La calamita de cuori: Overture
- Mozart Piano Concerto No. 12 in A Major
- Mozart Rondo for Piano and Orchestra in A Major
- Mozart Symphony No. 29 in A Major
- Linley Ode on the Witches and Fairies of Shakespeare
- Joseph Wolfe
- Ragna Shirmer
- English Chamber Orchestra