The legendary maestro Pinchas Zukerman and the English Chamber Orchestra return to the Elbphilharmonie to perform works by Mozart, Hindemith, Telemann and Schubert will be performed in this festive concert.
The violinist, violist and conductor Pinchas Zukerman was born in Tel Aviv in 1948. In 1961, at the age of 13, he met Pablo Casals and Isaac Stern at the first Israel Festival. A year later he went to New York to study at the Juilliard School of Music with Ivan Galamian and shortly thereafter made his concert debut. The orchestra has performed with Zukerman many times during his illustrious career and it will be wonderful to perform with him once again in Hamburg.
- Hindemith Trauermusik for Viola and String Orchestra
- Mozart Rondo for Violin and Orchestra in C major KV 373
- Telemann Concerto in G major for Viola TWV 51/G9
- Schubert Symphony No. 5 in B major D 485
- Pinchas Zukerman
- English Chamber Orchestra